A Letter to SCEI-1BLOOD and our Readers / Supporters

We have been fighting this cult for some time now. Now that the darkness is being brought to light the cult is feeling it and trying to strike back in any ways they can.

I will be completely honest before God and all of you. It is hard for me not to hate them. They stole my father from me. Even now they suck him dry while filling his head with fears and false promises, so that Kenneth D. Jackson can ride in limo's and pretend to be one of us. My instinct is to hate him.

But I am reminded that I, Clayton L Luce, am also an evil man. I am full of sin. I have no right to judge the soul of another.

My mandate is to love, and even though so much evil has been done against me by SCEI-1BLOOD, I can still remember the people. I once loved Iyel Bey as a brother. I loved Kenneth D Jackson and Smoke Jackson and every one else behind that gate.

I may be on opposing spiritual sides with them now, but my mandate has not changed with the circumstances. I still love them, just as Christ loves me. I must remind myself that this is not a war against flesh and blood, but against powers of darkness. The men themselves are just pawns in Satan's hands. In their heart of hearts, they are only there because they are seeking God.

So Iyel Bey, Smoke Jackson, and yes, even KD Sr., I still love you dearly. You are blood of my blood and flesh of my flesh. To Susan Work, Pat and Sharon, and my beloved Mrs. Anne, I love you all. I hate what you are doing, but I do not hate you.

To Iyel especially, since you are in the unfortunate position of being the cults current expendable frontman, and my closest enemy, I love you my dear brother. Though I must wage war with you in the flesh, I fervently look forward to the day when you and I can sit and eat from the same table. I look forward to the end of this spiritual warfare.

Daddy, I love you to! I miss you and your new grand-daughter misses you. I wish you were in our lives!

I shared many fond memories with you all, and I loved each and everyone of you with an intensity hard to describe.

May God Almighty, the Father of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, bless each and every one of you, and may you all live to bask in the glory of God on High and under the shelter of his forgiving arms.

If I curse you to damnation, then I must also curse myself.

-Clayton L Luce